● Whole Exome Sequencing MAX is
a meticulously designed approach,
enhanced by specialists, to offer
enhanced coverage of genes
associated with diseases,
ultimately leading to improved
diagnostic results. It enables a
thorough genetic assessment of
inherited disease genes.
● Symptoms are complex or
unspecific and a broad range
phenotypic features is exhibited
● Symptoms or family history
suggest a genetic cause of the
● Situations where delayed
differential diagnosis may have a
significant impact on the patient’s
quality of life.
● In certain cases where a stepwise
diagnostic strategy often
substantially increases costs and
● Physician cannot provide any
plausible diagnosis from the
● To confirm a certain diagnosis in
Individuals suspected of having a
certain disease or genetic defect
when there is no other alternate
technique to confirm the diagnosis.
● Couples who want to have children
and have a family history of a
hereditary genetic disease.
● Couples who are related.
● Couples who want to ensure the
birth of a healthy child free of
● female pannel